- 5000.00 - 50000.00 INR
With our huge knowledge in this domain, we are manufacturing and supplying a reliable range of CNC Punching Services. Our provided punching machines are available for the customers in various sizes and specifications. In accordance with the international quality standards, these punching machines are engineered using optimum quality materials under experts' guidance. Suitable for different engineering industries, this CNC Turret Punching Services is available for the customers in various specifications according to the wide requirements.
- Durable finishing
- Longer service life
- Non corrosive
- reasonable cost
How CNC punching works?
CNC turret punching makes forms in film material by consecutively punching an order of primary forms like rectangles and circles. The primary forms are chosen from a revolving turret under CNC control.
Our turret punching is a cost saving mechanism for cutting film metal in medium to long length. Sides are normally very fine because of shearing action.
Turret punching can make about any 2D shape comprising cutouts. It is utilized for many custom purposes such as metal brackets, washers, front panels, motorcycle parts, toy parts, chassis, mechanisms, enclosures, robot parts, wrenches, sheet metal boxes and auto parts.
Punching is ordinarily practical to: Untainted steel, Brass, Aluminum and Steel.
Optimization of Cost
- Exchanging exterior curves like rounded arcs with beveled edges.
- Minimizes the amount of various hole sizes.
- Reducing use of complicated arcs..
- Utilization of hole extents relative to stock tooling.
- Contenting customized tooling for advanced volume runs.
- Avert flat fragile forms.
- Distortion may happen if numerous holes are biffed or some material is abstracted from the film.
- Reduce use of extremely tiny holes.
- Bottom part properties may have some 1000th of an inch much material than the upper constructed part.
- Few borders may show insignificant signs of the consecutive punching activity, less so on the base side.
Radiator / Heat Exchanger
Stainless Steel- All Grades
Secondary and Finishing Operations
- 10 Per Month
- 7 Days
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008
C-1/517/2, Gidc Indl Estate, Makarpura,Vadodara , Vadodara, Gujarat, 390010, India